PESADO has worked closely with IMS to create baskets with a strong focus on high precision, consistency and durability.
- Uniform extraction achieved by an increased number of funnel shaped holes
- All holes are measured for circularity and precisely spaced out establishing an identical performance
- Holes are extended over the entire extraction surface right to the edge of the basket which allows increased coverage throughout the entire puck
- Electro-polished surface of the basket and inside the holes which guarantees the smoothest possible finish and ensures minimum friction
- The polished finish prevents filters from clogging and blocking, reducing sediment and wear on components
- The Anti-wear design and a light weight make PESADO baskets last almost twice longer than the majority of similar products
- PERFORATED AREA: Ø 49 mm area optimised in relation to the shape of the filter
- NUMBER OF HOLES: 715 HE spacing (E) The number and distribution of the perforations are designed to balance the delivery in relation to the height and shape of the filter and perforated area
- HOLE DIAMETER: 0.30 mm
- SHAPE OF THE HOLE: CIRCULAR with CONICAL cross section
- COMPETITION PERFORATION: Relaminated and recalibrated
- FINISHING TUMBLING: Wet vibro-finishing with ceramic inserts and drying with corncob
- PICKLING: Passivation and preparing of the material
- ELECTROPOLISHING: Smooth surface with unmatched sanitary and non-contaminating qualities is obtained
Tip: When the baskets are used in conjunction with the PESADO 58.5 Tamper, coffee extracts flawlessly with an even and unrestricted flow resulting in a silky and velvety coffee texture.
Fact: Tests in independent laboratories showed that PESADO baskets and shower screens have the most consistent performance in comparison to other major brands.
**FOR ALL BREVILLE USERS**
Baskets are not compatible with Bambino or Bambino Plus, you will need a Pesado 54mm Breville portafitler.
The compatibility issue is due to the plastic guard inside the bambino genuine portafilters